For product-related inquiries, please visit the inquiry page, or contact your nearest head or branch office.
JPR Ningyocho Building, 1-17-4 Nihonbashi-ningyocho, Chuo-ku, Tokyo, 103-0013 Japan Map
● 1-minute walk from Exit A2 of Ningyocho Station on Tokyo Metro Hibiya Line or Toei Asakusa Line
● 3-minute walk from Exit 8 of Suitengumae Station on Tokyo Metro Hanzomon Line
1-9-25 Tamatsu, Higashinari-ku, Osaka, Osaka, 537-0023 Japan Map
● 5-minute walk from Tamatsukuri Station on JR Osaka Loop Line
3-18-15 Chiyoda, Naka Ward, Nagoya, Aichi, 460-0012 Japan Map
● 10-minute walk from Tsurumai Station on JR Chuo Line
4-13-21 Hakataekiminami, Hakata-ku, Fukuoka, Fukuoka, 812-0016 Japan Map
● 5-minutes by car from Hakata Station
1-2-1 Midoridai, Inzai, Chiba, 270-2331 Japan Map
● Approx. 2 km (5 minutes by car) from Inzai-Makinohara Station on Hokuso Railway Company Hokuso Line
Managing DirectorRAVENDRAN A/L THURAISAMY
In July 1990, we established a wholly owned subsidiary of Nansin Co., Ltd. on the outskirts of Penang City, where local staff carry out caster manufacturing. Operations at the site have been ongoing for over 15 years, and we have acquired ISO 9001:2000 certification (international standards for quality control/guarantee) and ISO 14001:2004 certification (standards for environmental management systems). We are actively engaged in initiatives for the cost-reduction, quality improvement, and stable supply of products.
In January 2004, we established a wholly owned subsidiary of Nansin Co., Ltd. in Suzhou City, Jiangsu Province, China, with the aim of conducting caster and distribution machinery production, metal working, and the sales and servicing of these products. We are actively engaged in quality improvement and stable supply initiatives in order to respond to our customers’ growing needs.